December 4, 2009

Fun times at the Simmons house

We had a great Thanksgiving here. We cooked a nice turkey for the four of us, well three since Parker doesn't eat yet. It was my first and I think it turned out pretty good. We ate on it all weekend, it was yummy!!! Parker is now crawling. He is loving that he is more mobile now, but I don't think Janalee is too excited all the time. He is now able to get into her stuff and she is trying to adjust to that. She does have fun playing with most of the time. She plays a little ruff, good thing the second born is durable!!
Last night I was getting myself some dinner, when I turned around janalee had jump off her chair and ran over to mine to feed Parker. It was so cute. She just couldn't get it in there fast enough for him. We will work on that, and also teach her how to change diapers too :)


This is our little Christmas tree and hanging on the lighting is our long Christmas countdown. We made some little paper decoration for it. Janalee didn't do so good with the real ornaments of the tree. I got tired after the first day of her taking the ornaments off and breaking them, so we went to paper. Now she doesn't play with them at all. Parker loves to try and eat it, yummy fake tree :)
I can't wait for Christmas, it is so much fun now that Janalee is older and understands more of what is going on.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow! How old is Parker? He seems so advanced for his age! I am not sure if that's a good thing. lol. I guess when you have one mobile kid, what another? :) He crawls so well and so cute too!