December 14, 2009

Cute girl

Can yo guess what she is saying? She came up to us and was saying this and it took me a minute to figure out what she was saying. It is a movie quote from one of her favorite movies. hint, hint She cracks me up all the time with the things she will come up to me and say.

I made cards this year for Shaun's residents and attendings and my family. My friend Kristen inspired me with her craftiness!!! I thought they turned our pretty good for my first attempt at card making. I need to recover now for a little while, I used up all my creative juices on these.

4 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Claire started singing the song after watching Janalee. It was so cute.

Brooke & Avelyn said...

That's awesome. ha.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Cute video (even thought I'm not quite sure what movie she is quoting...ha!). And Cute cards!! Maybe you will get hooked like me! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

Papa Bear said...

Ha Ha Is she saying Bibity Bopity Boo? Thanks for the coupons I can use them, and one of out favforite Christmas cards was the paper that I assume Janalee helped make. I think Grandparents like these papers by grandchildren as much as pictures, Grammy really liked it too.