December 30, 2009

Christmas Time!!!!

Christmas was so much fun this year with Janalee. She didn't get the whole thing about Christmas, but she sure understood that he was going to bring her presents. She had so much fun opening presents and was totally spoiled by all who sent her gifts. I am hiding some of them so that we can bring them out in a few weeks and it is like she got new toys again. She had so much fun. Here are some pictures of the kids from that day, it was so hard to get both of them to look at the camera, it is pretty much impossible to get them both looking and smiling at the same time. These are still cute though.

Christmas outfits from Grandma Bible, aaawww so cute!!

Janalee's princess dress from Grandma Simmons

Daddy with his 2 kids and our tiny Christmas tree

Parker in his Santa suit, he looks so cute!!!!

Parker playing with his new toy from mommy and daddy. (You can see daddy passed out on the floor there, I think the kids got up a little too early for him :)

(P.S. I don't know if you noticed, but a few posts back I had some cards on there that I made. Well, I am pretty much retarded and spelled merry wrong on one of them-who does that- and Shaun didn't tell me that until like 2 days ago after we had already given it to his boss. What a nice hubby I have, I can't believe how dumb I can be sometimes. I think the kids are stealing my brain functioning-hehe)

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Cute pictures! Janalee looks so much like you!

I did notice the card, but I thought it was cute. :) I have Jared proofread all of my blogs before I post them because I always make mistakes. It happens to all of us! :)