March 15, 2010

March already!!

So, I am starting to get really bad at posting here for my 3 readers. haha, I will improve. It has been really busy here, Parker is walking around most of the time. He is trying to climb on things already! Crazy!!!!! I found him trying to scale a folding chair at church the other day, luckily he had only made it the first rung on the chair.

This Sunday I dressed Parker too stinkin cute!! My mom found this tie and I thought I would try it on. He looks so grown up in it!!! I can't believe he is 9 months now!! He didn't even play with it at church, what a good boy. Janalee was dressed cute as always-could she be anything else :)- but I couldn't get her to stop moving long enough to get a clear picture, they all turned out fuzzy! Crazy girl :)

I think we wore Shaun out this weekend, hahaha!

I made these curtains because my dear children and dog have destroyed our blinds!
Before

After

They aren't perfect, but not too bad for someone who can't sew very good and didn't have a pattern. Don't look to close though, or you will see how bad they are, haha.
Well, Shaun will have anther vacation week here at the end of the month so hopefully we will have something exciting going on to show you all.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I can't believe he is walking already! I can't even imagine Ryan walking at 9 months. It's crazy how different kids are. My friend has on her blog her 6 1/2 month old rolling for the first time. I am pretty sure Parker did that forever ago, huh?! haha.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Wow he is walking. That is crazy. He looks so cute with the tie on. Looks like you did a great job on the curtains. Don't underestimate your abilities.

The Woods said...

I love ties on little boys! It makes them look so grown up! And great job with the curtains! I think the window looks WAY better! :)