February 24, 2010

Grandma came to visit!!

Last week, my mom came to visit. It was so much fun to have her here. The kids loved all the extra attention they got. We pretty much just hung around the house, but it was still nice to have some family around. Shaun and I even got to go out to eat without kids, woo hoo! The weather was nice a few days while she was here, we got to go to the park and do Janalee's favorite thing SLIDE!! We couldn't get her to stop moving long enough to get a good picture. She was having fun.

Even Parker got a turn on the slide!

We made some yummy cookies, Janalee even got to help. She is sporting the top-less look these days, haha.

I am older now too. I had my birthday last week and my mom made me some yummy cinnamon rolls!!! Shaun even added a sparkler on top, we didn't have any candles. Aren't I loved!

Dang I have some cute kids, if I do say so myself! My mom is pretty good looking too :)

Thanks Grandma, we had a blast!! Come back soon!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Lish, happy late birthday! You look great! I love parker's hair! Sooo cute

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Happy belated Birthday! That's fun that your mom got to come for a visit. It's so fun to have family in town!

Brooke & Avelyn said...

Love the mohawk. : )

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I'm glad your mom got to come. She looks just like I remember her...beautiful as always. Just like her daughter!!