April 2, 2010

phone photos

I finally learned how to get pictures off my phone-thanks Shaun. So I thought I would share some of them with you all. A few weeks ago we went to a bowling party with some of the other people from the hospital that Shaun works with. Janalee loved it. Every time she rolled her bowling ball down there, she would turn around with a big smile on her face and proclaim "I did it!" So cute!!!


(Sorry about this being blurry, I was holding Parker so my hand was shaking a little. Just imagine it not blurry, aren't they cute!)



Parker got a hold of the frosting from a cupcake there. He loved his first taste of frosting, yummy!



Here is some pictures from taking the kids to the mall play place. Parker was impressing everyone with his walking. Ya, my kid is awesome :) Of course I couldn't get Janalee to hold still long enough to take a picture- she was running around like her crazy self. got to love her though!





Last week we went to the park because the weather was so nice. Janalee found some girls to follow around the playground. The girls decided to go on the little mile walk loop that is there at the park, so of course Janalee had to go with them. She had to hold both their hands almost the whole time, too cute.



P.S. I have no idea what the fleshy looking thing in the corner is, because it couldn't possibly be my finger-hehe

1 comment:

Maria said...

hey hey, count me in as one of your 3 readers too! wish it was warm enough to go to the park here...Hope you guys had a great Easter!