February 11, 2009

Sixth Picture Tag

I just got tagged by Rebecca to do this fun post:

1. Go to My Pictures
2. Go to the 6th file folder
3. Select the 6th picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people


So here is my picture:



This was from when we were still in Mesa, Janalee was about 6 months old. We were living in this great little duplex at the time and I thought it would be fun for Janalee to have a little swimming time. She liked to sit in the water there, but mostly she just liked to chew on the little blow-up rings that the pool came with.

I tag: Tiffany and Aaron, Brooke, Maureen, Kristen and Adam, Heather Martin (I can't remember your new last name, sorry), and miss Marie

2 comments:

heather said...

I did this one like a week ago, on my goddess in progress site. It was a picture of the AZ temple. :)

She's so cute. That picture makes me seriously MISS summer!

Marie Says Yes said...

how funny that we have families now. weird!