February 7, 2009

Fun times with daddy

There hasn't been a whole lot going on up here so I haven't had anything to post about. I took this video today of Shaun playing with Janalee. It is really funny to see her trying to walk when she is dizzy. It is kind of long, but we think it is really funny. She thinks it is tons of fun. She is such a cute girl, we are very blessed. Today was the nicest day we have had this whole year. It got all the way up to 50 degrees. Woo hoo!!! I think the high is going to be over freezing all week, that is very exciting. I can't wait for winter to be over with!

2 comments:

Maria said...

She is sooooo CUTE!!! I know what you are talking about lish. I wish winter were over here too!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! Aaron and I watched this and laughed! It is so cute! I know that will be Aaron and Ashton soon :).