April 21, 2012

Catch up!

We have had some fun time over here! Conner has turned one and we are officially moving back to Arizona!!! I am so excited. Shaun was offered a job over there and we are very excited to move on to this new chapter of our lives. We will be moving in June. So if anyone would like to drive across the country with Shaun give us a call :)



 Happy Birthday my sweet little boy!!
 Yummy cake!

 Painting with colored pudding, so fun!
 Easter baskets!! They loved it!
Daddy did my hair today. (I was trying so hard not to laugh when shaun was doing her hair)

3 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

I've missed your posts! That's so exciting you're going back to AZ! Yay!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I loved the hair style!! I am glad you posted. I am so happy you get to live in AZ again. Maybe some day I can drive down to Utah and you can drive up and we can spend sometime together!!

Maria said...

I love love love the pudding paint idea!!! We'll have to try that over here.Hope you are having a blast in AZ!