October 30, 2011

Halloween!

I had so much fun with Halloween this year!! I love that I have 2 kids that understand what is going on and have fun with it! We had our ward trunk-or-treat last night and I am already posting pictures it it, aren't I amazing :) We had a tangled theme for Halloween too. I was trying to get more that one use out of the dress I made Janalee for her birthday.
Aren't they the cutest kids in the world!!
Conner is pascal from Tangled.
What a cute chameleon!
And of course Rapunzel herself
Double use of the long braid from her party too!
Flynn Rider, or as Janalee kept calling him all night Eugene :)
This is the happiest baby in the world, you just can't help but love him!!

Here are the pumpkins we did this year, looking pretty good :)

At the ward trunk-or-treat they had pony rides, the kids LOVED them!!


No comments: