February 24, 2011

Here are my two cuties after getting all cleaned up from gardening. Yep, we decided to be crazy and try out a garden this year. We might have planted a little early, but we were excited to get started. Plus I wanted to start before I had the baby. The kids loved digging in the dirt!


Here is our plain ring ready to be filled with dirt!


Shaun and the kids are breaking up the dirt clumps and spreading it around



And the finished product!! I bought a strawberry plant and a tomato plant and did the rest from seeds. We have some carrots, cucumbers, lettuce, and flowers-for Janalee all from seeds. Hopefully something will come up, everyone keep your fingers crossed!



Here is a little video from tonight. Janalee keeps calling Parker "Princess Parker, come dance with me" and I keep trying to explain that he is a boy so he is "Prince Parker" still cute though!


No comments: