October 26, 2010

Halloween fun

We have had a lot of fun with Halloween this year already! Here we are decorating our pumpkins. I got these kits on sell and thought we would try them out this year. I wasn't sure at first if it was going to be as fun as digging the pumpkin seeds out and getting our hands all messy, but the kids loved it and they love looking at their pumpkins!!

Isn't she so cute!

Here we are at the local pumpkin patch, they both loved it!! I couldn't believe how expensive the pumpkin's were there though. We bought a little one for a dollar, but the bigger ones were like 10 dollars (I don't think so). So we ended up getting ours at walmart.

We tried to get them both looking at the camera AND smile at the same time, but that is like asking for a miracle.

I found this cute design for a bat in a magazine, Janalee had fun making these. Of course she asked to make a pink bat, who am I to say no to that :)

No comments: