June 17, 2010

Parker's Birthday Party

Last Saturday we had a little birthday party for Parker. It was so much fun. I love birthdays!! I can't believe he is one, it is just crazy! We had a few friends come over and swim and have a BBQ, all in all it was a really fun day!

I found this cake in a book and couldn't wait to make it for Parker. I think it turned out pretty good, except that I ran out of frosting so the bottom isn't as covered as I would like, but you get the idea.


Here we are singing happy birthday to him. I don't think he knew why he was getting all the attention, but learned to like it fast!

Mmmmmmm.......cake!

After all that yummy cake!

Janalee loved eating cake. Everyday she asks me if she can eat some cake! We kept finding her sneaking some of the candy off the cake when she thought we weren't looking.


He got an Ernie doll and loves it! He carried it around most of the day and likes to go to sleep with it now, how cute it that!!

Aaaaawwww....Ernie, we love you!

Janalee gave him a bouncie ball, which they both love(and fight over)! Can you see how excited he was to get this! He LOVES balls!

3 comments:

Maria said...

That's the cutest cake ever!!!! so crafty!

The Woods said...

Is Parker seriously one?!? I can't believe it. Awesome job on the cake!

Brittany said...

I can't stand it that we live so far away from each other oh well. I can catch up with your life with your blog. Happy Birthday Parker & Shuan