October 30, 2009

Almost Halloween

We carved our pumpkin the other day and Janalee had a blast!! She loved to dig all the gunk out of the pumpkin. Daddy cut out the face trying to work around Janalee's "helping" hands. I think it turned out pretty good!!! BOO scary pumpkin!

Here are some cute pictures of the kiddos in their Halloween shirts. Parker was just smiling so big, posing for the camera. Janalee on the other hand, I could barely get her to look at the camera to get a picture. Aren't they cute though! (yes, I do love to brag about my kids, I can't help it)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I LOVE these pictures! Seriously. You need to frame the first one. Even if Janalee is hiding a bit, it's still perfect!

Marie Says Yes said...

they are so cute. and you're supposed to brag about them, it's your calling! :)