September 22, 2009

Swim time

We haven't been up to much lately, but we did buy a pool this weekend. They are 50% off now so we decided to go ahead and get one. Janalee is in heaven! All day she wants to go in the "waer" and "wim". The water goes just above her shoulders so it is perfect for her. Parker even likes to go in the pool, he was sleeping when I pulled out the camera today. I have a really cute video of him laughing but this computer isn't letting me load it, I have to wait for Shaun to surrender the good one.

2 comments:

Gills Family said...

That's how Christopher and Gabriel learned to swim. I would buy pools that they could swim in but were shallow enough to stand in and every few years we'd get a deeper one. Kids and water...so much fun. Can't wait to see the Parker video.

Unknown said...

awsome