August 3, 2009

hello

Just thought I would share some more cute pictures of my kids with you all. We are about to go down to AZ again for another sister's wedding. It should be fun, but I wish that we could be transported there like in the star trek movies, you know "Beam me up Scotty" (sorry, Shaun has been watching the star trek movies while we fall asleep). A plane ride with and EXTREMELY active 1 year old is not a very fun experience. She can't even sit through a portion of sacrament meeting without screaming and running all over the building-sigh. Anyway here is some pictures of them before we when to church this Sunday. I don't know why Janalee didn't want to smile, but oh well. Also here is a video with Parker rolling over at 6 weeks. We can hardly keep him on his tummy for tummy time anymore. Soon he is going to be all over the house getting into stuff. Good times. Anyway, I am off to AZ here in a few days so I will post more when we all come back.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

They are so sweet! Love Parker's outfit!