July 14, 2009

Update

Sorry that it has been so long. We have been busy here at the Simmons house. Parker is now a month old, wow how time flies!!! We just got back from my sisters wedding in AZ. Poor Shaun had to stay back in Florida all by himself because he was on call all last week and I don't think they would have let him take time off already because he just started his residency on the 1st. He is liking it so far. He has to stay all night at the hospital tonight so I am all alone :(.
Anyway, my sisters wedding was beautiful!! It was so nice to see everyone down there and show off Parker to them. He is getting so big!! He has already rolled over and is smiling now. He is just so cute!! I love him to pieces! Janalee is doing good too, but I think she is really missing the attention of her aunts and Grandma. She wasn't really jealous of Parker before, but now the it is just the three of us all day, I think she is starting to now.
Here are some picture from the wedding weekend and the beach here.
Jacksonville beach- it is only 30 mins away!!

Tiffany and her new husband Johnathan

The three of us at the wedding

This is the way cool punch bowl that we carved out of ice- ya, my family rocks!

We were only able to get a half smile on camera right now, hopefully we will catch a really good one soon.

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Parker is SO cute! I think he looks a lot like Shaun. Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying FL. We miss you guys!

Marie Says Yes said...

wow, so many fun adventures. he's a doll!