June 13, 2009

Welcome to Parker

Baby Parker is finally here!!! He was born on Shaun's b-day, June 10th at 2:26pm. He weighted 7lbs 12.8oz and was 20 inches long. He is such a cute baby, we are excited to have him join the family! Janalee is doing really good with him and asks to hold him all the time, it is just too cute. I am going to try and get it on video to show you all. Sorry it took me so long to get pictures of him up here to share, it has been a busy weekend. Shaun is down in Florida right now getting our house all ready for the rest of the family to show up. We are hopefully going to be with him soon.






7 comments:

Gills Family said...

He is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys. What an exciting time of your life. Can't wait to see you when you make it back to AZ

Marie Says Yes said...

congratulations, elisha!!! what an awesome thing he is here safe and sound, and totally adorable. i'm thinking of you!

Maria said...

Congrats Lish!!!!! He is so cute and so big! we are so excited for you!!! hope all is well. ~maria

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Congrats you guys!! How fun - a little boy and a little girl. I hope all goes well with the trip to FL. And Congrats to Shaun on the graduation!!

Brooke & Avelyn said...

Awww what a sweet little guy! I love him already! hehe.

The Woods said...

YAY! He looks perfect! I'm so glad everything went well.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

He is so handsome. I am so excited for you guys. I'm glad to know you are all doing well. Be safe as you travel to Florida.