March 22, 2009

Shoe Addiction

So, my daughter has a shoe addiction. She loves shoes no matter who's they are. When she gets into our room, she goes straight for the closet and will pick out a pair she likes and try to escape with them. In our coat closet we have shoes one the floor in there, mostly our hospital shoes who's germs I am trying to keep out of the house and away from Janalee, but she has discovered how to open that door too. Now she will open it as fast as she can, grab a pair of shoes and run off with them. When we are at the mall in the play place, we have to watch her around the little shoe cubby otherwise she will run off with someone else's shoes. She loves to wear shoes around the house all day long if she can. Sometimes when I haven't been able to get her shoes off before nap time she will throw a tantrum if I try to take them off. I have wanted to get a picture of her sleeping with her shoes on and today I finally got one. I guess there are worse things in life then a 1 year old with a shoe addiction. haha

1 comment:

Marie Says Yes said...

my daughter olivia also has a shoe problem. just wait, soon she'll be picking out YOUR shoes and will totally freak out if you don't put them on THAT SECOND!!!