November 10, 2008

Fun weekend

I bought Janalee a broom because she is always getting into mine. I sawed it in half with a kitchen knife so that it is just her size. She carried this around all day and has been playing with it all weekend long. It was only a dollar, that is my kind of toy.


She spent some quality time with her dad this weekend while he was playing video games with Grandpa and uncle Aaron. She got to wear the headphones and was loving life.

I woke up this morning to our first snow! It has all melted by now, but it is still snowing lightly just not sticking to the ground. BURRRR!!!

2 comments:

Brooke & Avelyn said...

Send her over to my house with that broom! : )

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

Isn't it great when the love the broom. Claire love the mop and her toy vacuum. What a cute little Halloween doggie.