October 15, 2008

MICHIGAN

So we are all here in Michigan now. It was a long trek to get here. I had a long flight with Janalee; and Shaun and his brother Aaron had a very long drive. We are here now and trying to get settled in. We have most of the boxes unpacked, but it is kind of messy still because we don't have a lot of furniture yet. We found the jack-pot thrift store today though!! We had gone to others and they were really expensive. Today we found a desk for 10 bucks and a table and chair set for 24 bucks. Not to shabby. Now all we need to find is a couch. Michigan in nice- right now. It is really pretty outside with the leaves changing and the weather has been nice. But I am told that it won't last too much longer- sad day. I took a video from our front porch so you can see a little bit of where we are now. I will try to be good and update this more now. I have some video from Janalee's birthday, but I am having problems downloading it. I will get Shaun and work on that. Alright that is all for now. Bye!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun to have a change of scenery from the dry boring desert! I love all the trees! Enjoy it while you can:)!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

That looks fun. I'm excited to keep up an you guys while in Michigan. Keep us updated. Make the best of it and enjoy it. I know you'll love it there.